Stormtrooper Costume Fitting Instructions
Stormtrooper Armour and Accessories Basic Kitting-up Order
Firstly, lay out the Stormtrooper parts on a clean surface.
Check your Stormtrooper costume parts off the checklist supplied.
• Remove Head Brace from Helmet and adjust to fit your head comfortably.
• Replace the Head Brace inside the Helmet.
• Place the side edges of the Head Brace under the ledges inside the Helmet.
• To fit Helmet: – turn Helmet slightly left, place over head and adjust Helmet to face forward.
• Put on your Black Bodysuit and Neck Seal and tuck Neck Seal apron under bodysuit.
• Put on your Ankle Boots.
• Fit Left and Right Calf Armour and adjust Velcro at the rear. Position Calf Armour as low as possible over Ankle Boots.
• Fit Left and Right Thigh Armour and adjust Velcro to fit.
• Fit Abdominal Plate and Rear Bottom Plate with cross-over Velcro straps over shoulders and adjust Velcro crotch strap to fit.
• Attach Left and Right Thigh Armour Velcro straps to Velcro pads inside Front Abdominal Plate.
• Attach Chest Plate to Upper Back Plate with Left and Right Shoulder Straps and place over head. Attach side Velcro straps and adjust for comfort.
• Fit E11 Blaster Holster to Canvas Belt left hand-side and secure belt around waist over the Rear Bottom Plate.
• Fit Thermal Detonator Canister on the Canvas Belt with Velcro loop supplied.
• Attach Bicep Armour to Left and Right Shoulder Bells – Fit Biceps and attach Velcro straps on each Shoulder Bell to Velcro pads under each Shoulder Strap – Adjust for comfort.
• Fit Gloves with attached Left and Right Hand Armour
• Fit Left and Right Forearm Armour.
• Fit Helmet on head and adjust for best vision.
Cleaning and Storage
• We recommend Baby Wipes to keep your Armour and Boots clean. Your Lycra Bodysuit can be washed in a washing machine.
• Store Stormtrooper Armour Costume in a cool, dry place. Do not store your costume in direct sunlight or close to a hot radiator.